JesusRanch35JesusRanch35

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Link is FAST Link is FAST

cool but

seriously what were you trying to show here? I went right, got to about 1400's, change direction and kept the forward momentum only going left. (which by the time I hit the wall at the start of it, I went straight through it)

I will say it is pretty random!

Journey: ttcotm Journey: ttcotm

Great game

This is what flash games should be, very creative, great sound, easy to pick-up but the only problem I have with it was it has the EA written all over it AHHHH!

nah just kidding... the problem was the laggy, unresponsive controls. Which in lesser game you can get away with but not in a game that a ddr mini game in it. Other than that very cool concept!

Sonic on Clouds Sonic on Clouds

great animation but...

gotta be the slowest sonic game ever... and what do the power-ups even do?

A.T.-K.A. Demo A.T.-K.A. Demo

Beware of glitches is right!

You seem to know what you're doing... but I see a few things you can fix right away.

For your animations, you seem to be missing the last keyframe, which causes you character to disappear.
Your super-move(the punchy one) moves you across the screen but doesn't keep you centered, thus moving him backwards when hes done, personally I dont like that but but thats just me.
And finally you have waaay too much health, I just pressed the right key the whole time and made it through with more than half of my health, thats less a glitch than an engine issue but that can be easily fixed.

Overall very good for a demo, and I can't wait to see a final product!

Kammce responds:

Thank you for you thought-out review. I will take everything you said into consideration.

zed town zed town

pretty cool!

Very cool light effects that create a neat scene, but there's nothing to see but black rooms... oh and ZOMBIES!!! Add some creepy objects and this game would be stellar!